Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THREE DAYS!!

I cannot even believe we are leaving for Ecuador in less than three days!  I am super super super excited.

Thank you all so much who have donated to this mission trip.  Thank you for all the prayers for this trip and people.  Thank you for asking me any sort of questions.  I love sharing this journey.

Our basic itinerary is as follows:

Get to Quito Saturday night and go directly to Extreme Response.
Sunday we are going to church (Lindsay will be playing the piano!).
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will be the lesson we are teaching at the school and the kid's school pictures.
Thursday I get to spend the entire day with Jeremy and Jean Pierre.  I am so so so excited to see them.
Friday we will be hiking somewhere and possibly doing some souvenir shopping.  Then our flight is that night!

I will try and post as much as I can here so stay tuned.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment