Friday, November 6, 2015

Leaving Tomorrow!

Hello everybody!  (I did that in Matt Bellassai's voice) 

I have to be completely honest, I definitely do not feel like we are leaving for Ecuador tomorrow.  I have packed almost everything.  Tomorrow I will be throwing my daily stuff into the bags as I go.  My cats feel the need to sit on everything I plan on taking, suitcases, bags, clothing.. EVERYTHING.  Which reminds me, I need to take my lint roller........

Admitting a fault - I prefer not to deal with logistics and planning, haha.  #FreeSpirit  Luckily, I don't have to.  The only thing I need to concern myself with at this point is getting to the airport!!  Gotta love my mom for that one - Thank you Mom!

Tomorrow will be lots of traveling, I think it'll be around 12 hours all together.  I feel like it's going to be a whirlwind of activity!  Getting luggage, going through customs.. getting on the bus for Extreme Response (where we are staying).  We are going to hit the ground running!

I cannot imagine better people to do this with - Patty and Lindsay are just so amazing to me.  They will keep me grounded, haha.  The other folks are awesome too and I can't wait to get to know them better.

#Ecuador

Hasta!

Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment