Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Funds....

Hey all!

 So my plan was to have some sort of Facebook Event or Page and add people to it in order to fund-raise by today.  I did not, my procrastinator gene came out in full force.

But some things have been happening that are unexplained...

The Sunday I decided to go, I prayed to God in the morning to give me just one more sign.  I hate that I doubt but I just get so nervous.  The sermon was about not just saying you have faith but showing it.  Doing good works.  I knew then that I needed to say yes.  I went out and found Lindsay and told her I was going.  I got home that afternoon, checked my mail (which I do not do often), and found a check from Sylvania Automotive Lighting for 12 bucks!  I know that is not a lot but it's a start.  I felt like it was God saying - don't worry, I got this.  I earmarked it for Ecuador.

Monday comes along, I was talking to Melissa Higey as I got home.. got the mail out of the mail box and there was a renewal policy for my home insurance from Liberty Mutual.. well, too bad I switched to Grange last November.  I kind of panicked and ended up calling my mortgage provider and they confirmed that  I paid Liberty and Grange last year.  So I called Liberty and they said - no problem, you'll get a check for $820 in the mail in a week or so!  How crazy is that?!?!??!  I got a donation from a family member, and I received a card in the mail from someone I took to a wedding for half the hotel and gas money that I was not expecting.  Also, I found Christmas money I had put away last year intending on depositing it.  I am more than half way there!!!

How insane is that??!?!  Thank you God for all the money seeds you planted in my life.  I know money does not grow on trees but it feels like it's popping up like weeds in my life lately.

Now I know this is all the good stuff that is going on.  That's not everything.  I am struggling because I also have a leak in my bathroom floor that is going to my kitchen ceiling.  I have to get that fixed but I have still earmarked all the money mentioned above to Ecuador.  I know God has this.

Much Love
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment