Thursday, August 20, 2015

8.20 Thursday After

I am crazy excited, and get the hot nervous belly when I think of going to Ecuador.  As the time gets closer, I know I am going to get so hyped up.

I pray for everyone who is possibly going to Ecuador.  

I need to write to Jean Pierre and Jeremy to let them know I am coming.  Hopefully they will receive the letters in time for my arrival!

I turned in my application to Larry on Tuesday.  I really need to start the fundraising process.  I was thinking of creating a Facebook Event or Facebook Page... not sure which one would work better.  

Some crazy God-things happened on Sunday and Monday that told me God is saying - "Don't worry - I got you".  I am so much less stressed about money.  I am just excited now.  I know there are tangible things I need to do to prepare but I feel that God's got this :)

Ta-ta for now!

Amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment